Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Splish, Splash


One of my favorite times is bath time. I love the warm water, and I even love getting water poured over my face. Mom always sings, "Splish, Splash, I was taking a bath..."; she is so silly, but I love it. I am starting to get the hang of kicking, but sometimes I kick so hard that I slide down into my little bathtub. Mom has to be on guard to grab me as soon as I start slipping down. Rumor has it that mom and I are taking a water class in April so that I am ready for something called the pool this summer; all I know is that it has a ton of water, and I get to wear a bathing suit; I'm in! Anyways, back to bath time, mom turned bath time into a photo shoot the other day. She can turn any event into a photo shoot; it is a bit ridiculous, but I guess she can't resist because I am just too cute. I tried to ignore her. My orange bath monkey is way more entertaining. I tried to get him into my mouth, like I do with everything now, but don't you just know it, he is connected to the dang tub. Bath time is really fun, and I even like getting out and wrapping up in my towel, at least for a few minutes. After a few minutes, I get a little grumpy, and I hate getting my clothes put on. I am just so famished after kicking in the bath tub that I don't have time to waste putting on clothes. I just want to eat after my bath, which is pretty much my sentiment after anything I do! What can I say; I know what I want, when I want it, and I better get whatever it is. It is not called stubbornness; it is called determination, delegation, and persistence, which are all qualities that I am honing for when I run my own million dollar company.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Sam! I just realized Allyson had your blog on her page so I decided to check it out. Olivia is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Really! Of course you already know that right?!? I could just squeeze her little checks. *Her* blog is cute and if you don't mind I want to follow along. Tell Steve we said hello and maybe we will get to see the three of you sometime this year. :)

-Lisa