Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brrr...December is here

It is getting pretty exciting around the house because mom decorated for Christmas, and all of the lights are really fun to stare at. It is getting pretty cold out, so I spend a lot of time in one of my really warm sleeper sacks, and mom forces me to wear this ridiculous hat every time we go outside. I don't mind too much because everyone comments on how cute I am when I wear it.

I went and saw Santa Clause the other day; again, like Halloween, I don't know what all of the fuss is about. He was a nice, jolly man, but I thought that the hour long wait with the screaming kids and flashing Christmas decorations was much more exciting. Still, like always, I aim to please, so I chilled out on his lap for all of two minutes and got a few pictures taken. Mom and dad left a bib on me until they were actually placing me on his lap so that I would not ruin my outfit, so just to have a little of my own fun, I puked on myself the minute after I left Santa - ha, ha! I hope that he got my ESP messages letting him know that I want a never ending bottle and a pony for Christmas.


Well, my blog is now caught up to present day. As you can tell, the last two months have been quite a whirlwind, and I expect that the whilrwind is going to continue, so I will keep updating you as I experience new milestones and events. Happy Holidays!

No comments: