Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Playgroup Rocks!



























My new favorite day of the week is playgroup day. The moms get together and have lunch while the under three-feeters play. Yesterday was really fun because Parker got to sit and play with us, and Jackson stayed awake the whole time. Selena wasn't able to make it, but I'm sure I will see her at the park tomorrow. Lucas has the best toys, and he even threw the ball with me. I didn't quite get the part about throwing the ball back to him; I mean, when I get the ball, I want to keep it. Duh! He tried to show me how to throw it several times, but when I didn't comply, he started stealing the ball from me. Boys! Mrs. Allison is really funny; you can tell that she used to teach pre-school because she's good at playing. Thank you, Mrs. Lindsi, for having us over. I can't wait to see everyone at the park tomorrow. Today, however, I have to go along and help Mom start cleaning out her classroom. I think that she is kind of sad to say goodbye to her dear trailer, but I know she's happy to stay home with me.
Enjoy the playgroup videos of Parker, Lucas, Jackson, and moi!

No comments: