Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Two Thumbs Up!

I attended my first Play and Learn class at Gymboree yesterday, and I loved it! I was excited to see Luke and Ms. Allison when we first got there; he's my main man - in a totally friend way, Dad. The class was full of potential friends, and although I was the second youngest, I didn't let age stop me. I had a blast hanging out in the tunnel, going down the slide, playing with the noise makers, banging on the wooden bench, playing peek-a-boo with the clown, dancing around the room, singing the up-the-hill song on Mom's knees, and watching all the other babies. However, my two favorite parts of the class were when Ms. Joyce blew little bubbles all over the room and when we played with the big parachute. The parachute was awesome! First, my new friends and I sat on top of the parachute while the moms made waves with it; then, everyone under 3 feet tall got underneath the parachute, and the moms pulled the parachute up and down while we played peek-a-boo. It was so much fun; I was full of smiles and couldn't stop looking at everyone and everything! I liked it a lot better than the Music class, so I am trying to persuade Mom to go back for more classes; however, I don't think that it will take very much persuading. I mean Mom only got two pictures yesterday before her camera died; you know that two will never suffice, so I am sure that she will go back, at least to get more pictures. The class wasn't the only excitement yesterday; I also got my first tooth! I was a little grumpy yesterday evening, and when Mom was feeding me dinner at Grandma's house, she noticed an addition to my mouth, which makes chewing on the spoon as much fun as eating the food. I am well on my way, Cheerios and Goldfish!

No comments: