Friday, March 20, 2009

You learn something new everyday.

Things I have learned this week:

  • Applesauce is kind of tart but pretty tasty.

  • Homemade baby food tastes much better than the jar concoction Mom was getting from the store, and I can eat a lot more of it, so keep it coming, Mom.

  • I don't like when Dad goes out of town because I miss him too much.

  • I do like having a slumber party with Aunt Stephanie; she is very fun, and she buys me awesome clothes. I now have a blue and white polka dot raincoat that I cannot wait to wear. We had a full girl's day complete with shopping, lunch, and a movie; we need to do it again when I can actually stay up to watch the movie.

  • High school students are crazy, and Mom's coworkers are even crazier. High school is going to be fun; I can already tell.

  • Beautiful weather means that I get to play outside a lot more, which I love, and that my social calendar is jam packed. I can't help that I am so popular; I mean have you seen the cheeks - who could resist?

and finally...


  • My excersaucer makes a great place to nap. Play hard, sleep hard - that's my motto!

1 comment:

spurnell said...

You need to post a picture of her eating pickles. Even better, bring pickles on Tuesday.