Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm a Heartbreaker!

I had a really great play date today with Luke Wheeler. He is really cute, and he was very interested; trust me, I know these things. He kept trying to hold my hand and run his fingers through my non-existent hair. Our moms had to stop things before he got too fresh. I know, I know; I am so irresistible. After we played at my house for a little while, we went out for lunch. It was the typical romantic date: Chili's with the moms in separate car seats; it doesn't get much more romantic than that. We each threw an obligatory fit before passing out from all of the afternoon fun. It was a great day! I really hope that he calls so that we hang out again sometime soon.

1 comment:

Allison said...

We had a great time! We really need to watch those two! Thanks again for all of your help with my car, I definitely owe you one!