Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm a Party Animal!

Well, life is finally getting pretty exciting! I love to go, go, go until I just crash. I can't even talk yet, and I am already the life of the party. I am making friends left and right, and they are all older than me; my maturity far surpasses those of my own age. I hung out with Addie, Nathan, Owen, and Ansley-Kate a few weeks ago at a Christmas dinner, and I went over to Owen and AK's house to watch the FL game; they both couldn't wait to hold me; I am irresistible! Then, just last week, I went to Brayden and Hudson's house to play. Hudson and I got to hang out just the two of us while Brayden was at school, and I am pretty sure that Hudson was flirting with me; I think that he even tried to hold my hand. I consider it my first date.
I am even a party animal at home. I have my new play center that has all of my favorite characters from my Baby Einstein Mozart movie, but I still love my play mat more; Opie swears it is his play mat, and he gives me dirty looks every time I am rockin' out on it. I also love hanging out in my own room; my bed is so big, and I even have my own rocking chair; my giraffe slippers and I have a very good time in the lap of luxury. All of the partying can really wear me out! So, I love to watch a little Baby Einstein to wind down, and then I pass out wherever I can.
Mom and dad are going away for four days this weekend, and I can't wait to party with Grandma; I am going to use my dimples and get away with as much as possible, like I don't already! I'll let you know how it goes next week.

No comments: