Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Excited to be a Part of History

Mom was very excited about something called the Presidential Inauguration that took place yesterday. I slept through the entire beginning, but I decided to wake up just in time to hear what our new President had to say. It is pretty exciting that I was born just in time to be a part of this historical event. His speech was pretty interesting, and I think that he will be good for the future; however, I think that Winnie the Pooh is much more inspiring, and I would have rather watched his show and "Go, Diego, Go" during my afternoon bottle. Mom had the inauguration on almost all day, and I tried to pay attention, but it got really boring, and I was upset about missing all of my afternoon shows. Although Obama's speech was intriguing, I was very happy this morning when my cartoons were back on the TV, as you can see below. They are way more entertaining!

1 comment:

spurnell said...

The level of focus she's showing in that last pic of her watching cartoons is both amazing and kind of scary.