Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Week with Grandma

So, mom went back to work this week, and I got to stay at Grandma's house. Boy is she a pushover. It was awesome! She let me lay in my bouncy chair right next to the Christmas tree so that I could stare at the lights, and when I was done doing that, all I had to do was cry for about two minutes, and she would pick me up and hold me for the rest of the day. She finally did learn the trick that the sound of the bathroom fan makes me very tired, so she laid my Moses basket outside of the hallway bathroom door; next time I must not give away my secrets. She is pretty funny too. She would make faces and try to get me to smile; I tried not to give in very often so that she would keep trying. Boy, do I know how to work her or what! She kept trying to get me to hold my rattle, but why would I do something that everyone else already does for me; I'm no dummy. As soon as I decide to hold that rattle on my own, they will stick me on the floor and expect me to entertain myself - no way, Jose! Grandma took a ton of pictures of me, and I would love to post them, but I can't until she figures out how to download them to the computer. I may not get them until I am old enough to show her how to download pictures. Grandma does have this little rat-dog named Baxter; he whines more than I do. I was lucky that I did not die from a head trauma. The little dog kept jumping way too close to my head; I think that he was just warning me that I better not come around too often and take the attention away from him. Message received! I must say that waking up at 6:30 to get in the car and get over to Grandma's house was not pleasant. I need my beauty sleep, and I did not enjoy being disturbed before my 7:00 breakfast. Oh, well! All in all it was a pretty good week; I would definitely do it again; although, I did miss crazy mom a little bit.



On a side note, I love getting my diaper changed. I pee in my pants, and somebody else cleans it up! It doesn't get better than that. Every time I get my diaper changed, I show my enjoyment by smiling and cooing. I'm going to put off the potty thing as long as possible.

1 comment:

spurnell said...

Look at that smile! I love it. Can you fix the pics on the blog that you can't click on and make bigger? B/c it drives me nuts that I can't make them BIGGER. Thanks again for my birthday and x'mas gifts. Love you.